Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mama's Little Helper...

Today I finally got around to actually moving the furniture in the livingroom and sweeping/vacuuming the floors. I knew that there would be an entire living ecosystem under there :) Besides the God-only-knows-how-old-these-darn-things-are goldfish crackers and Captain Crunch pieces (thanks, Katelyn!), we also found various cat toys and the missing pieces of various puzzles and toys that belong to Katelyn. We even found a "poob" :)

Katelyn was excited about the vacuum and the broom. She wanted a broom of her own, so I let her use the dustpan brush. She followed behind me as I swept and she was very proud of herself. Once Mama moved on to the vacuum, she took the large broom for herself and decided to help out by sweeping the kitchen :)

No comments: