Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Swing, Swing, Swing...

Since Katelyn is obsessed with swings, we decided to purchase an indoor swing for her that she can use on a daily basis, since we cannot go to the "boo wing" (blue swings) every day. We ordered the Rainy Day Indoor Playground from http://www.adaptivechild.com/, which specializes in toys and therapeutic items for children with special needs. The main swing is for older children (3+) and is just a piece of canvas material that you sit on, so we also purchased a toddler swing (since Katelyn still needs to be strapped in, and Ashley can also use it) and a net swing. The set also comes with a trapeze bar, but I don't think that will be used anytime soon :)

Katelyn was beside herself with excitement when Dada came home and hooked up her new swing! We had already gone to the blue swings today with Mimi, so this was an extra bonus! Once I saw her on the swing, I knew it was the perfect gift for her. I am absolutely positive that it will be used on a daily, if not hourly, basis.

Here are some pictures of Katelyn enjoying her new swing:


Ashley even got a chance to try it out when Katelyn wasn't looking ;)

2 comments:

mommyjill said...

OMG- my son would go NUTS over this! I think I will refrain from getting one though or he will never let me do anything other than swing in or outside all day! She looks so happy - what a sweet baby girl :)

Giraffe's Song said...

LOL, Jill, I honestly don't think Katelyn will let me do anything else but swing either! I've already had to bribe her several times to get off of it :)