Sunday, December 21, 2008

Katelyn's Video...

As I mentioned before, when my hard drive crashed, I lost the video that I was compiling for her evaluation. However, I did have the previously posted videos, plus some new footage that I captured over the weekend. Although I feel that some of the lost footage was more telling, I do believe that this video demonstrates a lot of her autistic tendencies. It was over 2 hours of footage total, but I managed to condense it to 28 minutes (and I stayed up until almost 4am on Saturday night to finish it).

Since I was so pressed for time and completely emotionally and physically exhausted, I'm not completely satisfied with the outcome (for those of you who know me personally, you know I am quite a perfectionist, lol). I would have liked to have edited a lot more, but overall, I think it captured some good footage of Katelyn.


1 comment:

mommyjill said...

I watched most of this video- and it breaks my heart because she acts so very eerily similar to my son- he stims like this almost all day long if I don't intervene. It has helped a lot that he started a PPCD program when he turned 3 last January so I did not feel so exhausted trying to keep in in "our world" all day. I can relate..........